North Jersey Dental Group, P.A. (“NJDG”) is a family, cosmetic and implant dentistry practice providing comprehensive dental services to meet the needs of the adults and children of Northern New Jersey and the surrounding areas. NJDG was established by Ali N. Weiselberg, D.D.S. upon acquiring an existing dental practice in May, 2009. NJDG is conveniently located near The George Washington Bridge at 450 Lewis Street in Fort Lee, New Jersey.
NJDG’s mission is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long-term dental health along with a beautiful smile. In order to accomplish these goals NJDG renders the following services which include, but are not limited to:
- Invisalign clear braces - Dr. Ali has advanced training
- Cleanings, examinations and all associated preventive care
- Porcelain crowns and onlays
- Surgical implant placement *
- Implant restorations
- Traditional dentures, along with implant over-dentures
- Periodontal treatment
- White fillings
- Nitrous inhalation sedation
- Root canals
- TMJ disorder treatment, including bruxism
- Teeth whitening - both in office Zoom or at home custom trays
*In June, 2011, Dr. Weiselberg completed a two year continuing education program in implantology at New York University College of Dentistry in order to develop an advanced proficiency in the placement of implants. Although any dentist may place implants, due to the surgical complexity involved with this procedure Dr. Weiselberg opted to receive advanced training prior to performing such procedures.
NJDG is a patient-centric dental practice that believes in preventive care and patient education while emphasizing excellent oral care and overall health. Some of the initiatives Dr. Weiselberg has brought to NJDG’s patients include the following:
- Utilizing digital radiography. This increases Dr. Weiselberg’s diagnostic ability while reducing the amount of patient radiation exposure by approximately fifty percent.
- Incorporating a local antibiotic placement Protocol in the treatment of patients with periodontal disease. This typically leads to faster treatment and recovery time.
- Implementing a new periodontal program emphasizing the overall effects of gum disease, as there exists a strong correlation between gum disease and general health. For further information on this topic, please feel free to contact Dr. Weiselberg.
- Initiating e-claims which enables NJDG to estimate the patient portion/co-pays applicable to services being received for patient convenience.
NJDG is currently in-network with the following dental insurance carriers: (1) Delta Dental, (2) Guardian and (3) Cigna. For all other insurers, NJDG is out-of-network. Because dental insurance can be confusing and misunderstood, NJDG takes the time to educate its patients and prospective patients regarding their benefits and anticipated out-of-pocket costs for procedures. NJDG also offers patients CareCredit for any dental procedures in excess of $500. Use this link to go directly to our practice's CareCredit page:
Finally, NJDG works exclusively with Henry Schein, Inc., the largest provider of health care products and services to office based practitioners. Under Dr. Weiselberg’s leadership, NJDG became a ‘preferred client’ of the Henry Schein Privileges customer loyalty program.
NJDG’s general office hours are as follows: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 8:30AM – 6:00PM; Saturday: 8:30AM – 2:00PM. Additional hours may be arranged to accommodate patient schedules. You can contact our office by phone @ 201-461-4800.
NJDG seeks long-term relationships with its patients by offering value-added dental services. Everything NJDG does is designed with the patient in mind. This includes making the necessary investments in equipment and technology in order to render services in a more effective and efficient manner. NJDG welcomes the opportunity to provide you with additional information regarding its services and discuss how it may assist your patients with respect to their dental care needs.